To keep everyone safe and happy whilst attending a workshop at The Bolthole and to enable social distancing, we have put in place some additional safety measures. It is important that everyone follows these guidelines to minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19. They will be updated in line with the latest Government guidance and are a condensed version of our latest Risk Assessment which is available by request.
If you’d like to find out more before booking onto a workshop please email email@example.com
- The studio area will be separated from the rest of the shop with access granted only to workshop attendees. The area will have been thoroughly cleaned beforehand and surfaces and handles will be cleaned throughout the day.
- The number of students has been lowered to 4 to provide everyone with a large working area with plenty of social distance. There will be one facilitator and one Bolthole team member serving refreshments etc. in attendance.
- Work tables are spaced out so everyone is at least 1m apart. Because of the size of the space, some people may need to sit facing each other at either end of a table that is 1.5m long but everyone will be wearing face coverings.
- At each work station there will be a ‘taster’ pack with basic materials i.e. scissors, needles, glue gun etc.
- Any shared equipment, for instance sewing machines, staplers etc will be wiped between use and gloves provided if you prefer.
- A hand sanitising station will be set up on arrival with additional hand sanitiser available throughout the space. Antiseptic spray will be provided for the loo area
- Everyone is required to wash and sanitise hands regularly.
- Face coverings are compulsory (unless medically exempt) as long as they are compulsory in Shops. Attendees should bring their own face mask or visor.
- Refreshments will be served during the workshop by one member of the Bolthole team only to reduce movement and contact i.e. no self-service.
- Coffee and Queenies Cupcakes will be served during a break in the session. You will be asked to choose from the range available at the beginning of the workshop and your cake served to you at your table.
- The person serving will be extra vigilant with hand sanitising before serving.
- All mugs, glasses, plates and cutlery will be freshly washed before every workshop and set up in a place that reduces movement and contact.
- Attendees should not come if they are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is.
- The Bolthole reserves the right to postpone the class if the facilitator or any team member is experiencing symptoms or has been in contact with someone who is.
- All bookings are subject to our Workshop Booking Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe.
Debra, Sarah & Claire xxx